The Glauber Springs Hall has been standing in Františkovy Lázně since 1930. It was constructed keeping in mind the increasing number of spa visitors, and was to provide modern and stylish facilities to take their drinking cure in.
In 1958, the interior was decorated with four sgrafitti depicting the transformation of the “female spa” from its establishment to the present.
The Hall covers the following springs: the Church, Glauber III, and Glauber IV, which are thanks to their high contents of Glauber salts a natural rarity and are some of the most prominent ones in the world.
During the season, the Hall is open daily from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
The mineral water from the Glauber III Spring and from the New Church Spring is also available in the freely accessible outdoor tap, in the back section on the right of the Glauber Springs Hall.
Please consult the drinking cure with the spa physician.