Spring No. 8 is located inside of the Glauber Springs Hall.
It is collected using a well and is meant for the drinking cure.
This spring has the greatest content of Glauber Salts in the world. It has a highly laxative effect. It is best taken slightly warmed.
Consult the drinking cure with the spa physician.
- Collected in 1919
- Depth 92.6 m
- Flow rate 1 l/min
- Temperature 12 °C
- Mineral content 20,052 mg/l
- pH 6.7
- Free CO2 1,515 mg/l
- Magnesium, Mg2+ 128 mg/l
- Calcium, Ca2+ 401 mg/l
- Iron (Ferrum), Fe2+ 7 mg/l
- Sodium (Natrium), Na+ 5,739 mg/l
- Chloride (Chlorine), Cl- 2,297 mg/l
- Sulphate (SO42-) 8,492 mg/l
- Calcium bicarbonate (HCO3-) 3,208 mg/l