Going east from the Natalija Colonnade, one finds the Žofie Spring, designated by number 21.
A shallow well meant for the drinking cure.
It is used for kidney and bladder disorders.
Consult the drinking cure with the spa physician.
- Collected in 1878
- Depth 7.1 m
- Flow rate 9 l/min
- Temperature 11 °C
- Mineral content 998 mg/l
- pH 5.5
- Free CO2 1,460 mg/l
- Magnesium, Mg2+ 19 mg/l
- Calcium, Ca2+ 54 mg/l
- Iron (Ferrum), Fe2+ 5 mg/l
- Sodium (Natrium), Na+ 299 mg/l
- Chloride (Chlorine), Cl- 152 mg/l
- Sulphate (SO42-) 495 mg/l
- Calcium bicarbonate (HCO3-) 340 mg/l