This wooden music pavilion was constructed in 1882 on site of an older pavilion that dated to 1851–1853. This is a gloriette built on an octagonal ground-plan that is part of the municipal monument reserve. In 2000, it was moved to the eastern side of the square.
A small structure dating to the period when the spa was first being constructed. This demanding structure with a specific character is historically a part of Náměstí Míru (Peace Square).