The Palliardi Spring (No. 15) is located in the fountain near the Peat Spa.
A well - meant for the drinking cure.
A refreshing, flavourful acidulous mineral water. It is used for states of loss of appetite and slight inflammations of the stomach.
Consult the drinking cure with the spa physician.
- Collected in 1870
- Depth 3.4 m
- Flow rate 80 l/min
- Temperature 13 °C
- Mineral content 2,468 mg/l
- pH 5.8
- Free CO2 1,810 mg/l
- Magnesium, Mg2+ 15 mg/l
- Calcium, Ca2+ 46 mg/l
- Iron (Ferrum), Fe2+ 8 mg/l
- Sodium (Natrium), Na+ 864 mg/l
- Chloride (Chlorine), Cl- 326 mg/l
- Sulphate (SO42-) 1065 mg/l
- Calcium bicarbonate (HCO3-) 514 mg/l