One of the newest springs to be collected can be found in the foyer of Aquaforum. It is called Spring No. 3.
It is collected using a well and is meant for the drinking cure and for balneological procedures.
Consult the drinking cure with the spa physician.
- Collected in 1999
- Depth 60 m
- Flow rate 60 l/min
- Temperature 16 °C
- Mineral content 7,400 mg/l
- pH 6.3
- Free CO2 1,982 mg/l
- Magnesium, Mg2+ 32 mg/l
- Calcium, Ca2+ 68 mg/l
- Iron (Ferrum), Fe2+ 19 mg/l
- Sodium (Natrium), Na+ 2,140 mg/l
- Chloride (Chlorine), Cl- 808 mg/l
- Sulphate (SO42-) 3,051 mg/l
- Calcium bicarbonate (HCO3-) 1,480 mg/l