The František Spring is the oldest collected spring in Františkovy Lázně, and, along with the pavilion that covers it, embodies the symbol and heart of the town.
In fact, it was the decision in 1789 to roof over the spring that represents the first hygienic measures in terms of caring for the local natural therapeutic resources. Without a doubt, all famous guests have had at least a sip of the therapeutic water of the František Spring, and many compared its taste to champagne. The current Empire-style pavilion was built in 1832 according to the designs of Josef Esch.
Consult the drinking cure with the spa physician.