The Ferrous Spring (No.20) is located not far from the Peat Spa.
A well - used for the drinking cure.
It is an iron-rich acidulous mineral water with a great taste. It is prescribed for anaemia, for recuperation, and for states of exhaustion.
Consult the drinking cure with the spa physician.
- Collected in 1860
- Depth 3.6 m
- Flow rate 4 l/min
- Temperature 12 °C
- Mineral content 2,890 mg/l
- pH 5.8
- Free CO2 1,891 mg/l
- Magnesium, Mg2+ 16 mg/l
- Calcium, Ca2+ 48 mg/l
- Iron (Ferrum), Fe2+ 15 mg/l
- Sodium (Natrium), Na+ 769 mg/l
- Chloride (Chlorine), Cl- 397 mg/l
- Sulphate (SO42-) 1,058 mg/l
- Calcium bicarbonate (HCO3-) 600 mg/l