Grounds with probably the oldest Protestant church in this region. The church was built in the Late Gothic style in 1470-1490 by the Zedwitz family. In the 16th century, the family converted to the Protestant faith, and rebuilt the church in the following century.
This is probably the oldest Protestant church in the area, which proves its narrow ties with Protestant Saxony. This is a valuable monument of sacred architecture, located on a very exposed site in the middle of town
The originally Gothic church dating to 1470-1490 was built by the Zedwitz family, who converted to the Protestant faith in the 16th century. In the 1680s, they also reconstructed the church. The tower was adapted in 1677–1699, and the wooden triforium is dated with an inscription to 1712. The now-defunct cemetery was established by the church in 1696. Three granite tombstones of the Zedwitz family are found in the church.