This route was marked in 2009 and leads you to the rural monument reserve in Nový Drahov and to the Soos Nature Reserve. In Chocovice, it connects to the backbone route “Ohře”, as well as to the local path No. 2266. In Skalná, it connects to the arterial cycle path “Krušné hory/Ore Mountains No. 36”.
Transit points (TP):
- Skalná (Wildstein) - 0 km (crossroads with CP No. 36)
- Zelená (Grün) - 1.6 km
At the crossroads in front of the train station, ride under the railway viaduct and continue on into the village of Zelená. Then continue along the marked route to the crossroads at Suchá.
- Suchá (Dürr) crossroads - 2.0 km
- Kateřina (Katharinadorf) - 3.8 km
- Soos, the Věra Spring- 4.6 km
Leave Kateřina and continue further on the marked route. On the right side, the narrow-gauge railway runs parallel, and if you are lucky, you might see the little mining train drive by.
- Soos, crossroads l - 4.9 km
In the bend, you will see a forest path leading to the right, which is the red hiking trail. Almost a kilometre from here along the red trail, there is a rather small game enclosure with boars, where you can see real boars up close. This path is only suitable for MTB bicycles.
Otherwise, continue on the route leading around the train station of Nový Drahov to the parking lot in front of the entrance to the Soos Reserve.
- The Kateřina Narrow-Gauge Railway Museum - 5.0 km
- The Soos Forest (Soos) - 5.2 km
- Nový Drahov (Rohr) - 6.5 km
- From Nový Drahov, follow the markers and continue on into Třebeň.
- Třebeň (Trebendorf) - 7.8 km
- Třebeň, crossroads - 8.1 km
- Doubí crossroads Lesinka - 8.8 km (crossroads with CP No. 2179)
The crossroads with cycle path No. 2179 that connects Františkovy Lázně with Hartenberg Castle.
- Doubí (Aag) - 9.3 km (crossroads with CP No. 2179)
- Chocovice (Kötschwitz) - 10.2 km (crossroads with CPs No. 6 and No. 2266). The trip ends at the crossroads with the Ohře Cycle Path and with path No. 2266.