The Luisa Spa historic buildings, top 20


Františkovy Lázně
351 01



The Luisa Spa was first opened to the public in the spring of 1842. At this time, spa baths were still commonly taken in the basements of the spa houses, so the Luisa Spa was practically the first public spa in Františkovy Lázně. In later decades, the repeatedly expanded building was part of the family empire of the prominent family of Františkovy Lázně, the Loimanns, who connected their own springs to their Three Lilies (Tři lilie) House throughout the course of the 19th century, as well as creating the Luisa Spa, a nursery, and an extensive park on the western edge of town - what is today Westend Park.