The building stands on the site of the original mill, which was founded in 1540.
In the 60s of the 19th century, the mill ceased to be used for its purpose and a building in the Egerland style was built in its place, which is still a well-known excursion place with a popular restaurant.
The pension is in a newly renovated building. There are 6 double rooms, 2 triple rooms, 1 quadruple room and a single room. Capacity is 23 beds and 3 extra beds.
All rooms have a separate bathroom and toilet.
horse riding - training hours for children and adults. We breed Czech warm-blooded horses Equus Kinský in the Štekrův Mlýn building. It is our family breeding, which was founded in 1945 by Mr. Josef Frynta, the father of the owner of Štekrův Mlýn.
fishing - possibility to catch fish in the local pond for a fee 200 CZK, fishing rods available.